Wednesday, September 2, 2009


Everything that matters to me is in the picture above, friends, sports, singing, family and my dog. These things are all important to me for different reasons.
Family is important to me because they will always be there for me. My mom and dad will do just about anything I ask of them, and my grandparents are just happy to be around me. My cousins are some of my closest friends. All of these people love me and I love them because they are family, and that’s what families do, they love each other.
Another part of my life represented in the picture above is sports, of witch I play two, wrestling and baseball. Over the last year I have reached the panicle of my pre high school sports carrier. I was captain of the Powell wrestling team last year and placed 2nd in districts. Over the summer I played on two baseball teams, my Cherry Creek AYL team, who I have played with for seven years, finally won the Little League World Series. Then I also played on the freshman summer team for Arapahoe. Our record wasn’t very good but we had a lot of fun, and it exposed me to the high school competition level.
The other thing that matters to me and is school related is singing. In the collage above is a picture from the Powell Pops concert last year. I was in choir all three years at Powell under the direction of Ms. Kathy Summers and ending my carrier there in the Jazz Choir. I’m also in concert choir this year and so far its turning out well.
The next thing that matters to me is my friends; my friends will always be there for me no matter what. They are always fun to hang out with and a good source for a laugh.
The final thing represented in the collage is my dog. He should probably be considered part of the family but he is just a little to cool. His name is Soda and he is all of 15 pounds not including the fluff. He is my bud who I play with when I’m bored and he doesn’t care who I am or what I do, as long as he gets fed. That basically sums up what matters to me, and I say just basically because a picture is worth a thousand words, and I don’t even have all my pictures up there.

1 comment: