Thursday, September 3, 2009

What Matter to Jackson


Family: My family is very important to me. They have always been there for me, and I always know that they’ll will. I have had asthma all my life and they have helped me through it. My parents have always been there for me, they have pushed me to do my best in every thing that I have done throughout the years. My sisters although we might not get along the always seem to encourage me to do my best.

Pets: My pets are a big part of my family. They will always be a member of the family. Booray that chocolate lab is 5, Gracie the black lab is 2, and Blue the coonhound is 4 are my dogs. Without pets I don’t know what I would do.

Sports: Sports are also a major part of my life. Since I have asthma I have to be very active. My favorite sport is lacrosse but I enjoy playing basketball and dirt biking (that’s me in front with the red dirt bike) I enjoy doing recreational activities like hunting and camping with friends and family. Through all of this my dad is always there to push me to do better. He helps me reach my goals.

Music: Music is the last important thing in my life. It is my break from the real world. I like to play bass and electric guitar. I think that music is a way that everyone expresses themselves. My favorite band is Red Hot Chili Peppers. I think every one should express themselves through music.




No comments:

Post a Comment