Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What matters to David F.

What matters to me in the collage I have created above is the crocodile hunter, baseball, hats, music, and traveling through the air. These things all matter to me because of many reasons.
The crocodile hunter aka Steve Irwin is important to me because of a few reasons. One, he made my favorite TV show. That show teaches me a lot while having a ton of fun. For example his acsent makes me crack up. Another reason is he has influenced me to try and make a TV show just like his. I hope that one day it will air on animal planet. Lastly, he matters to me because he gets to travel all around the world and that's another thing I want to do.
The next thing that matters to me is baseball. Like the crocodile hunter
I have a few reasons why it matters to me. It matters to me because one, Its probably the only sport that I'm decent at. I don't think I could make as a baseball player, but I do like to play and have fun and maybe make the Arapahoe spring baseball team. Another reason i like it is my family has been playing it for a long time, on both my mom and dad's sides, so it's in my blood to like it. My family supports me in this sport more than they would in any other sport, I believe.
The last big reason I can think of why it matters to me is that there is less work in baseball than most other big sports such as football, soccer, and hockey. In all those sports you mostly have to run all game, in baseball you get a brake when your team is batting. So I guess I'm lazy in a way.
This topic isn't as big as the other ones but it still matters to me. The topic is hats. Hats are important to me just because I like them so much. I've been collecting for awhile with awesome hats. When they get small though i throw them out. The most recent hat i got was my Tampa Bay Rays hat. Most the hats i collect are from www.lids.com, they can be a bit pricey though so that's why i haven't gotten a new one lately.
I can bet you that a few people would have this next topic as what matters to them. It's music, I listen to a lot of 80's music, just ask Sean Davis. My favorite bands are A-ha, Tears for Fears, Van Halen, Journey, Led Zepplin, Duran Duran, and a lot more. That's why I used an Ipod as my picture, to not only represent music but how I like a lot of other bands and genres. But i don't listen to hip hop or country. You won't find that on my Ipod. The main point is that music matters to me because it's just a part of life. There is no escaping it.
The last topic I can think of besides everything you need to survive is Traveling. It is another goal I have. I hope to go to every country in Africa and South America. I also would like to visit Australia, Italy, and Fiji. It matters to me because I just like seeing new places and animals. I think its better than seeing the same buildings on your way to wherever you go everyday. I have been to a lot of the states including the best place ever Puerto Rico and Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment