Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What matters to xavier?


OUTDOORS
I love to go snowboarding and hiking with my dad and baby sister. During the winter is the only time I’ll wake up at 5 in the morning on a Saturday because I just love to snowboard. When I get on the mountain it’s always so silent except for the snow cutting under my feet and when I hit a jump and I’m 3 or 4 feet above the ground it’s just awesome!

MUSIC
I play electric and double bass, music is very important to me. I have played bass for three years now and I’ve played in orchestra and jazz band all three years. I like music a lot because when so many different instruments come together to make a rhythm it sound cool and as a bassist it’s cool to hear how my role affects a band.

SPORTS
I play hockey and I wrestle for Arapahoe, I have played hockey and wrestled for three years, since 6th grade at Newton Middle School. I got 1st place in my weight class in the district tournament in middle school. I like hockey and wrestling because it fun to compete with other people and win.

FAMILY
My family is awesome, my 3 year old sister is hilarious and my parents support me with everything. I hang out with my baby sister every day after school and while she can be annoying with too many questions and stuff she likes the music I listen to and she always is nice to me. My mom and dad help me out with everything; they bring me to and from sports and always support me no matter what. My dad goes snowboarding with me every winter and it’s fun to hang out with him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment