Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What Matters to Sean Davis

 






Paul: Paul, who is in the middle, is like my little brother, he isn't truly but me and him treat and introduce each other as siblings. He lives in Jefferson County but his grandma, who is sick, is my neighbor so he sees her a lot and i see him also. Paul is probably my favorite little kid. =)

Me in the mountains: I love the mountains. I go there as often as a can, it helps me get away from everyday stress or other things that can just get to you after a while. I always feel more relieved when I'm in the mountains.It gives me a sense of able to get away from everything. And spend time with the people a love most.

Funny face of me: I love life. You can tell in basically all the pictures of me. Honestly, I don't think there is one picture of me when I'm not making a face or having fun. I know that life is short, and we need to make it the best. So I try to be as happy as I can be all throughout the day. And if making faces helps,then I will do that. Whatever it takes to keep me happy and enjoying life.


Me playing guitar: Music. It's the biggest thing of my life. I love it. With any struggles a have had, music has always helped me get through it. I love playing music, I play electric and acoustic guitar and I love it. I have come very far with my playing skills and I plan to continue to keep going with them


US Army: I am one of the few people my age who have their future planned out, my big plan is to join the army. Once I'm 16 and six months, I will start paper work for my job in the army. The army is a big thing for me, I've always wanted it. I'm at the recruiting station probably 3 times a week. My job is going to be 11B, Infantrymen.The military will play for my collage and housing, and that's only a few of the benefits I may qualify for.


My cousin Sara: The girl is my cousin. She lives in California but she is almost the only person I truly consider family. Me and her have always been there for each other whenever someone has needed the other. We can use each other just for a vent, to a hug, to a shoulder to cry on. She is one of the strongest people I know.I talk to her probably every day and enjoy every minute of it. I will be seeing her in October, and along with that, seeing a U2 concert on October 25th, Pasadena Rose Bowl!

My father: The man in the bottom middle is my father. He died on Thanksgiving, 2006. It was probably one of the hardest times of my life. I was about 12 at the time I think. I had much support from my friends after it happened though. They all helped out a lot with my loss. But there is still a feeling that something is missing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment