Thursday, September 3, 2009


What matters to Chipper A?

My Family: What matters to me the most is my family. I have 1 older brother, 1 older sister, 1 younger sister, and also my mom and dad. They always have my back, they are always there to listen to me and comfort me when I need it the most. My older sister and brother help me with my homework and my social life. My family will always have my back.


Colorado: Colorado matters to me because I live in Colorado and it is a great state to live in. I wouldn’t like anything bad to happen in Colorado because this is where I grew up and lived.
Basketball: basketball matters to me because basketball is my favorite sport and I play basketball as much as I can. And also basketball is the only thing that will make me try to stay up with my grades in school because I look forward to play basketball in Arapahoe.


The Denver Nuggets: The Denver Nuggets matter to me because I love basketball and I love watching them play and also because the Denver Nuggets is the Colorado basketball team. GO NUGGETS!!


Jesus Christ: Jesus Christ matters to me because he is a big part in my church and in mine and my family’s life and I will try to fallow his examples.
Fishing: Fishing matters to me because fishing is another thing that I love doing. I go to Alaska every summer to live with my mom and about before I come back to Colorado to get ready for school I go fishing with my family and we always snag some salmon and it is the best joy to be with my family and also do what I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment