Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What matters to Ethan

Posted by Picasa
What matters to me right now in my life is my family, friends, soccer, education and good health. My family is important to me because they support me through everything that I do. My mom helps me with my school work so that I get a good education. My Mom and Dad help me with soccer because they pay for all the stuff I wear for it like shirts, shorts, gloves, and cleats. Then my Dad mostly helps me with getting fitter and stronger, so we go to the rec center and lift and then he takes me out and we run trails. My pets are also important. My cat Riply and my dog Basia are very special to me. They are special because I am an only child and if I'm sad or don't know what to do, I can either walk the dog or play frisbee or I can play with the cat. I love my family very much because they have supported me through my school and soccer.

In the lower right hand corner those are three of my best friends Bryan, David, and Ryan. These guys are very special because they are on my soccer team but we support each other through almost everything. If one of us is not doing good at practice or in a game we will always pick each other up.

If I wasn't playing soccer I have know idea what I would be doing in my life right now. My whole life has been about soccer. I have grown up around the game. My dad was the coach at Columbine H.S. for 25 years and he was both the varsity coach for the boys and the girls. When I was little I would always go to his games and think how cool it would be to win a state championship (which he did 3 times). Even better than that, I am playing on the United States U-15 National team. I am at the highest level of soccer for my age. As you can see in the upper right hand corner and in the picture above my friends. It is a honor to not only wear the USA shield but represent our country.

A good education might be the most important thing in my life right now. If you don't have a good education then we won't succeed in life. Having a good education is important to me because I want to be able to go to a division I college and be able to play soccer. Also, it is important to have good grades in high school because if you have two F's you are ineligible and can't play until you bring your grade back up.

The last thing that really matters to me is my health. I want to be able to play soccer for as long as I can and that requires good health. To maintain good health you are going to have to eat healthy and exercise. You can have pop and junk food sometimes it's just not a good idea to get addicted to it!

These are the things that matter the most to me in my life right now. In the future they could change, anything can happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment